Swindon's Leading Laser Hair Removal and Skin Rejuvenation CentreShape U - Non-surgical Treatments for the Face and Body Be the best U that you can be Learn More
Laser Hair Removal
We use the latest and most advanced painless Laser Hair Removal Treatment for all skin types. Laser hair removal for the face and body provides long term hair removal in as little as 10 minutes. Small areas can be quicker to treat including the upper lip and centre brow. We use larger applicators for large areas such as the back and legs. Common areas for treating include the legs, armpits, upper lip, chin and the bikini area.
Lose Stubborn Fat without surgery
- LipoContrast is the newest technology in fat freezing and body contouring treatments based on advanced Cryothermal technology. LipoContrast delivers rapid results by heating, cooling and heating the fat cells, reducing body fat without damage or invasice methods.
SAFYRE Radio Frequency
- Radio frequency for facial skin rejuvenation and body contouring
HD Shockwave Therapy
- HD Shockwave Therapy is an effective follow-up treatment for Cryolipolysis in aiding lymphatic drainage.
- Cryotherapy is an FDA approved treatment for the removal of skin tags, warts, age spots, solar lentigos, cherry angiomas, viral verrucae and milia.
- ThermaVein is a safe, effective, and fast way of treating, unsightly spider veins, known medically as telangiectasia.
The latest fat loss and skin tightening technology for Swindon and Wiltshire
Book a treatment to Shape U
Appointments available evenings and weekends with advance booking at our our Shape U Clinic In Swindon, Wiltshire. Contact us with your requirements.
Laser Hair Removal , LipoContrast, Laser Pigmintation and Sun damage removal including freckles, Laser Leg and Facial Spider Vein Removal, Laser Cherry Angioma Removal, Laser Fungal Nail Treatment, ThermaVein Facial Vein Removal, Cryotherapy and Cryopen for removal of Millia, Warts, Verrucae, Cherry Angiomas and Skin Tags, Radio Frequency for skin tightening and natural production of collagen, elastin and Hyaluronic acid in the connective tissues, and HIFU.