Swindon’s Leading Cryolipolysis – Fat Freezing Clinic
Cryolipolysis also known as fat freezing is a a safe treatment for reducing fat and sculpting the body.
How does Fat Freezing Work?
Fat Freezing known as Cryolipolysis is the latest scientifically proven inch loss technology for slimming and getting rid of fatty deposits that cannot be reduced or removed through a healthy lifestyle, perfect for sculpting the body.
Fat freezing treatments were developed at a Harvard Medical School in 2006 and received FDA approval.
Fat cells have a weak structure and are easily broken down at temperatures below -1°C. The Fat cells are crystallised preventing them from growing and regenerating. It is ideal for a person who is near their ideal bodyweight but needs a helping hand in reducing small pockets of fat that are otherwise hard to target. Areas of excess fat would need multiple treatments before seeing visible results.
The body sees these crystallised fat cells as a waste product and through the next 8 to 12 weeks they will leave the body through the lymphatic system.
Why choose Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing?
Cryolipolysis is a safe, effective, alternative to invasive procedures such as Liposuction, so there is no downtime after the procedure.
The 360° applicator is more affective than a standard rectangular Cryolipolysis applicator because it can cover a larger surface area and target more fat cells. Moreover it allows for an even and consistent destruction of fat cells in an area.
Some before and after photos of clients who received Cryolipolysis
As well as the loss of size, you can see how the scars on the ladies’ tummy below have reduced and the belly button has lifted and tightened.
Book a treatment to Shape U
The Number 1 Beauty Clinic in Swindon, Wiltshire
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Pigmintation and Sun damage removal including freckles
- Laser Leg and Facial Spider Vein Removal
- Laser Cherry Angioma Removal
- Laser Fungal Nail Treatment
- Thermavein Facial Vein Removal
- Cryotherapy and Cryopen for removal of Millia, Warts, Verrucae, Cherry Angiomas and Skin Tags
- Radio Frequency for skin tighteningand natural production of collagen, elastin and Hyaluronic acid in the connective tissues
- HIFU High Intensity Focused Ultrasound